SNSD Mr. Taxi

My Drawing~

Annyeong! ^^
Hello guys~ How are you today? Doing well? 
Ok! Since now is my holiday, I got plenty of times to do anything and anywhere but, I waste it!
Days before I didn't do anything else except facing laptop 24hours.
So, I decided to do something today.
I'm drawing. Well, actually I'm bad at drawing.
This is my first art! 


It is bad right? I told you..

Ok! My second art.
Actually I tried to draw my lovely kid leader Taengoo...
but I don't know it look similar or not?
Hrmm... What do you guys think about my Taengoo?

Opps! TaeYeon name. Wrong spelling! 

I'm so sorry about the wrong spelling.
I'm just learning Hangul language recently, so I'm still not remember the Korean alphabet yet.
My bad.. I'm so sorry~
미안!




So guys, how about my drawing?
haha^^ just comment~ I'll try to fix my weakness!
Hwaiting!


*so shy to show my art*

No comments:

Post a Comment